Friday, February 28, 2014

Quilting Cat and Erin Condren...it's a good day

Hello.

How is your day going so far?

Dear Watson and I have been piecing our first Irish Chain using this book I've had for awhile: Time for a Chain: The Irish Chain Updated.  We're using purple and brown scraps.  It's sooooooooo pretty.  I need to sew the rows together and we're done. It's a smaller lap quilt I'm going to give to a friend who just lost her sister.  She needs some comfort.

Dear Watson wants you to see what a good helper he is.  He is an excellent block layer outer.


OH MY GOSH....

And this is happening.....  
Tomorrow maybe???


Please, please, please let tomorrow be the day I get my Erin Condren Planner.  She's having a sale on planners and labels, 40% off, so I decided to splurge and get me one.  I never spend money on myself and it actually felt good, to do something nice for ME, for a change.  Do you feel uncomfortable when you spend money on yourself.  I need to get over that!!  LOL  

Tim has been telling me for years to write stuff down.  I always tell him, "I did!  I wrote it down in my head".  LOL

She's also having a sale on notebooks and labels.  Go check out the site.  It's all so pretty, inspiring and motivating. 

If you are interested in Erin Condren products, please use  Sweet Woodruffs as a Referral.  We'll both get $10.00 towards product.  Go us!  Thank you, thank you, thank you.  :)  


Choose Joy!  
See you tomorrow, Lord willing and the creek don't rise.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...