Tuesday, December 18, 2012

My new grandson ~ Bruiser the English Bulldog

My daughter and her sweet husband adopted an English Bulldog on his way to the Humane Society.  His owner had to move, so he gave Bruiser to his brother.  It wasn't working out.  So Ally and Will stepped up and gave Bruiser a new home.  He's 4 and well mannered.   
 
Isn't he beautiful? 
I'm so proud and excited. 

Can't wait to go meet and play with Bruiser, the English Bulldog
I don't know much about this breed so I'm looking forward to learning and enjoying him. 
 
A face, only a grandma could love!!! 
 
 
I'm in love, I'm in love, and I don't care who knows it!!!!!!!
 

1.  Are you familiar with this breed and do you have any words of love and wisdom to share?

2.  Won't you consider adopting a pet, if you're able?  Shelters are exploding because the poor economy means many abandoned pets.   

*****************************************************
 
Pooh has no comment. 
 

1 comment:

Thia said...

He's cute! Pooh is handsome (can't offend the kitty).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...