Thursday, March 11, 2010

Godspell in Lutz, Florida

 
Every year they pick the play, get the script in August and perform in February and March. It's a dedicated, talented group of kids who have basically grown up together. I wish everyone could see their performances. The directors are amazing!!!! I love these people and what they have done for my daughter.

Before the first performance, I went back stage and took some pictures. I love this one. This is Allyson, putting make up on "Jesus", her friend Michael. He's a meek, sweet soul and a the perfect person to play Jesus.
 
Here is my sweet beautiful actress...she can even cry on cue. LOL 
Honestly though, if you've ever seen Godspell, it's easy to cry. 
 

If you're interested in theater for your child or teen in the Tampa area contact the The Acting Studio.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...