Thursday, January 10, 2008

Just a little Epcot Detour

The absolute best thing we have ever done for our family is purchase Florida Resident Disney Passes.  If you live close to Orlando and can afford to visit frequently, I recommend you splurge for one year and go as much as possible.  We only have a few short years of their childhood, and by the time they are teenagers, they are busy with school, friends and jobs.  

Do this. Make memories as fast as you can.  Be happy.  Enjoy each other's company.  I loved our Disney visits because we were a family, without distractions from TV or boyfriends.  It was just the 4 of us, laughing and having a wonderful time.  

Do it. You won't regret it.  I promise you.  This is my personal opinion, but I would not get a pass for 12 months.  Don't go in the summer.  It's too dang hot and the lines are too long.  The Florida resident passes are worth the free parking alone, if you go often enough.  I'm so grateful we bit the bullet and did this, while we still had time.

It's important for our children to make memories together as siblings too, not just with their parents or friends.  My kids are close.  They did lots of bonding together at Disney.  This makes me happy.


Do you love Disney?  Have you ever bought Season Passes?  Tell me about it.

Don't forget to become a follower.  I would appreciate it if you would share my blog with others too.  I'm looking to GROW.  :)  

Take care.  Be a blessing.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...